GCER-The plastic in the universe of boiler and piping
Our thermoplastic Workshop in Tunisia is fully dedicated to plastic boiler and also to plastic piping.
We offer you our know-how and technical processes for the manufacture of all types of plastic tanks, technical parts and piping.
We use materials such as PVC, PVC / C, PPH – HDPE, PVDF, PTFE to supply your demands. So we are making models cylindrical, conical, rectangular as well as fully customized models.
Plastic fabrication - for whom ?
Our thermoplastic workshop has a park of specific machines for the activity of boiler and plastic piping and operates in several areas :
- Water treatment (storage, decanter)
- Treatment of gas (gas scrubbers, decanters demister, filters)
- Transfer of water and aggressive fluids
- Food processing
- Surface treatment (surface treatment tanks, pickling, lids, suction ducts and manifolds)
Specific machine park - why ?
Thermoplastic thermoset and manufacturing processes require development of an equipped workshop with adequate machinery to meet all your needs. Here the composition of our machine park :
- Polyfuseuses capacity tubes up to diameter 1000 :
- 3 polyfuseuses: DN 80 DN 300
- 1 polyfuseuse: DN 40 DN 160
- 2 polyfuseuses: DN 15 DN 100
- 1 polyfuseuse : DN 300 DN 600
- 1 polyfuseuse: DN 600 DN 1000
- Polyfuseuse plate
- Band saw
- Numerical control cutting machine
- Oven operates up to 220 ° C
Ask for information
PlainHill is a GCER partner in Latin America , it is an engineering, project management and field services consultants team up to quickly and precisely identify the needs of our clients and the elaboration innovative and cost-effective solutions that make sense to them.