GRP prefabrication workshop
GCER - INDUSTRIAL PIPING COMPANY IN TUNISIA
We have the privilege to offer high quality industrial products through raw material of choice especially with a composition of fiberglass, the inescapable GLR (Glass Laminate Resin.)
We developed in our own business, manufacturing and prefabrication workshop dedicated to tubing production.
WHAT IS THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF INDUSTRIAL PIPES?
The production of tubes will depend on the nature of your liquid whether it is chemical, alimentary or other.
- Production of accessories that allow pipe soldering (Elbows, Tees, Discounts, full Brides …)
- The assembling of tubes and accessories for a finished product, ready for use. As the nature of the liquid conveyed in these devices, we offer piping networks:
- Solid GRP (vinylester resin, isophthalic or orthophthalic)
- MTP shrink GRP (PPH / GRP, PVDF / GRP, PVC / GRP, HDPE / GRP)
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES OF OUR GR PIPING ?
Our industrial piping in Tunisia has characteristics that are worth to be the best compromise in comparison with other materials (steel, concrete, inox …).
- It allows a very good chemical and mechanical resistance against corrosion and aggressive fluids
- It is able to keep the physicochemical properties of the fluid conveyed as it supports according to the retained GRP material, or MTP MTP shrink from a temperature ranging from -40 ° to 180 °.
These are characteristics strongly demanded by the chemical plants, petrochemical, desalination plant seawater and pumping stations. Our motto is to satisfy you fully and provide the best products and the best service.
Demander une information
PlainHill is a GCER partner in Latin America , it is an engineering, project management and field services consultants team up to quickly and precisely identify the needs of our clients and the elaboration innovative and cost-effective solutions that make sense to them.