GCER filters are generally cylinder-shaped with the filtration system inside the tube. They are equipped with entrance and exit systems closed with flange-mounted caps or a closing system providing easy to access the inside of the tube. How it works: The pump brings salt-water to the filter. Salt-water travels through a separation system separating solid particles from the water, exiting through the tapping pipe outlet.
Manufacturing: filters are manufactured by tex 2400 filament winding. This provides high mechanical resistance to the filter.
Range: filters are available with an extensive diameter range up to DN 4000, can withstand high flow fluid and a nominal pressure up to 10 bars. Cartridge filters manufactured by GCER are:
- DN1600/Cartridge: Wound polypropylene
- DN1200/Cartridge: Wound polypropylene
- DN900/Cartridge: Wound polypropyleneQ-style Filters
- DN700/Cartridge: Wound polypropylene
- DN600/Cartridge: Wound polypropylene Filter Bags
- DN500/Cartridge: glazed polypropylene
- DN200: 2S SERVICES/Cartridge: glazed polypropylene
Ask for information
PlainHill is a GCER partner in Latin America , it is an engineering, project management and field services consultants team up to quickly and precisely identify the needs of our clients and the elaboration innovative and cost-effective solutions that make sense to them.